Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Conversation with LATELY

Exercise 3.  First, memorize the conversation below.  Then practice the conversation with three students.  Don’t write anything.
a.  What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
b.  Well, when I have the time, I enjoy ___________ .
                                                                  gerund  (-ing)
a.  Oh, really?  Have you ___________ lately?
                                             past participle
b.  Yes, I have.  In fact*, I ___________  (yesterday, last week, two days ago, etc.)                               simple  past
     or:                                              
     No, I haven’t.  I haven’t had the time lately.  I’ve been too busy.

     *in fact: 事实上, 实际上, de hecho, факти́чески, في الحقيقة

No comments:

Post a Comment