Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tell me you are the same. Daniel was a math teacher...and I was, too.



Tell me you are the same.  
aux-words:  am is are was were can could would should may might must will won't shall  
If there's an aux-word in the first part, you need an aux-word in the second part.
If there's no aux-word in the first part, you need do/does/did in the second part.
a.    Daniel was a math teacher in his country, and I was, too.
b.    Bill works as a pizza delivery person (*递员, repartidor), and I do, too.     
1.    Roland has a university degree, and I
2.    Joey can build cabinets and shelves, and I                                                                                
3.    Ho was a seamstress in her country, and I                                                         
4.    Joe is working as a cashier, and 
5.    Mario knows how to use a bar code scanner, and                                                                     
6.    Hassan needs to take messages in English at work, and                                   
7.    Jackie worked as a housekeeper in a hotel last year, and
8.    Mary had an interview last year, and
9.    Jeff would like to buy a new laptop computer, and

1.    Roland has a university degree, and I do, too.
2.    Joey can build cabinets and shelves, and I can, too.                                                                 
3.    Ho was a seamstress in her country, and I was, too.                                         
4.    Joe is working as a cashier, and I am, too.
5.    Mario knows how to use a bar code scanner, and I do, too.                                                      
6.    Hassan needs to take messages in English at work, and I do, too.                    
7.    Jackie worked as a housekeeper in a hotel last year, and I did, too.
8.    Mary had an interview last year, and I did, too.
9.    Jeff would like to buy a new laptop computer, and I would, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment