Saturday, February 2, 2013

Irregular Simple Past Negative, H-R



To listen and practice, click on 'Permalink'.

Irregular Simple Past Tense Negative, H-R

Verbs h-r
1. You hung up the phone. No, I …
2. You had a headache yesterday. No, I …
3. You heard about the accident. No, I …
4. He hid it in the drawer. No, he …
5. She held his hand. No, she …
6. He hurt himself when he fell. No, he …
7. He kept a copy of it. No, he …
8. You knew that she was listening. No, I … that she …
9. The dog led them to the victim. (受害者) No, the dog … to the victim.
10. You left early yesterday. No, I …
11. She lent $1,000 to her son. No, she …
12. She let him go to school in dirty clothes. No, she …
13. down She lay down and rested for a while. No, she … and rest for…
14. You lost it. No, I …
15. She made an appointment. No, she …
16. She meant what she said. No, she …what she said.
17. You met the new boss yesterday. No, I …
18. You put a stamp on the envelope. No, I …
19. You read a magazine on the plane. No, I …
20. You rode on a cable car in San Francisco. No, I …
21. You rang the doorbell before you came in. No, I … before I came…
22. He ran all the way to school. No, he …

No comments:

Post a Comment