Thursday, February 21, 2013

Speaking: Irregular Simple Past Negative, Verbs Starting with "S"


Verbs starting with s
1. You said it too quickly. No, I …
2. You saw them yesterday. No, I …
3. They sold it to their neighbors. No, they …
4. You sent him a get-well card. No, I …
5. You set the table. No, I …
6. She shot him twice in the leg. No, she …
7. He shut all the doors. No, he …
8. She sang at the wedding. No, she …
9. You sat in the armchair. No, I …
10. You slept until 10:00 yesterday. No, I …
11. You spoke about it in class yesterday. No, I …
12. You spent a lot of money. No, I …
13. The disease spread throughout the country. No, the disease …
14. You stood up and left. No, I …up and leave.
15. He stole the money out of my backpack. No, he …
16. You stuck a note in his mailbox. No, I …
17. She swam all afternoon. No, she …

No comments:

Post a Comment