Thursday, February 21, 2013

Speaking: Irregular Simple Past: Affirmative H-R

Verbs h-r
1. Did you hang up the phone? Yes, I …
2. Did you have a headache yesterday? Yes, I …
3. Did you hear about the accident? Yes, I …
4. Did he hide it in the closet? Yes, he …
5. Did you hold on to the rail? Yes, I …
6. Did you hurt yourself when you fell? Yes, I …when I fell.
7. Did you keep the receipt? Yes, I …
8. Did you know that she was here? Yes, I …where she was.
9. Did she lead the discussion? Yes, she …
10. Did you leave work early yesterday? Yes, I …
11. Did you lend us this screwdriver? Yes, I …
12. Did she let him go to the ballgame? Yes, she …
13. Did you lie down and rest for a while? Yes, I …and rested for
a while.
14. Did you lose it? Yes, I …
15. Did she make an appointment? Yes, she …
16. Did he mean what he said? Yes, he …
17. Did you meet the new boss yesterday? Yes, I …
18. Did you put a stamp on the envelope? Yes, I …
19. Did you read it? Yes, I …
20. Did you ride on the cable car in San Francisco? Yes, I …
21. Did you ring the doorbell? Yes, I …
22. Did you run all the way to work? Yes, I …

No comments:

Post a Comment