Monday, September 2, 2013

Simple Past, Verbs A-C Affirmative


To listen, click on 'Permalink'.
 


 
Instructions: Listen to each question. Answer yes. Then say the complete sentence using the past tense form.
Examples:

1. Did he become a doctor?
→Yes, he became a doctor.
2. Did he begin to feel better?
→He began to feel better.

Verbs a-c
3. Did the dog bite her? Yes, the dog …
4. Did the wind blow hard last night? Yes, the wind …
5. Did she break her arm? Yes, she …
6. Did you bring an umbrella? Yes, I …
7. Did they build a new hospital? Yes, they…
8. Did you buy a new thermometer? Yes, I …
9. Did he catch a cold? Yes, he …
10. Did you choose a different health plan? Yes, I …
11. Did you come here at 5:00? Yes, I …
12. Did it cost a lot of money? Yes, it …
13. Did you cut yourself on the broken glass? Yes, I …

No comments:

Post a Comment