Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tell me you are the same. Use 'AND SO ___ I'.



To listen, click on 'Permalink'.
 
Download | Permalink

Roland likes the Downtown Campus, and so do I. 
Roland would like to have smaller classes, so would I. 
Roland is here every day, from Monday through Friday, and so am I.

Tell me you are the same. Use 'and so ____ I'.
1. He comes to class every day,
2. He is taking two classes in the morning,
3. He did well on his last test,
4. He had to take his test over again,
5. She would like to take credit classes next year,
6. She felt under the weather last weekend,
7. She can communicate basic health problems to her doctor in English,
8. She has had a mammogram* within the last six months,
*
乳房 X射线照片, mamografía
9. Her family has a history of diabetes*, _______________ (Watch out! This one is different!) *
糖尿病

No comments:

Post a Comment