Saturday, March 9, 2013

Speaking: Present Perfect "Aqua is the best restaurant ..."


To listen, click on ‘Permalink’ and then on ‘Play’.



Practice using the present perfect with the superlative. Tell me about your life experiences. Listen to the statement.
a. Aqua is a good restaurant to eat at.
> Aqua is the best restaurant that I have eaten at in my whole life.
b. The Grand Canyon is a beautiful site to visit.
> The Grand Canyon is the most beautiful site that I have visited in my whole life.
c. Mr. Trego’s class is an interesting class to take.
d. Chemistry is a difficult subject to study.
e. Flying from San Francisco to Hong Kong is a long flight to take.
f. A new house is an expensive thing to buy.
g. Halloween is a scary movie to see.
h. The Ritz Carlton is a nice hotel to stay at.
i. Raw snake is an unusual food to eat.
j. A thousand dollars is much money to win.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment