Sunday, February 10, 2013

Simple Past: D-G & H-R



SimplePastTenseOralD-G/H-R Take turns asking your partner.
1.    Did you hang your coat on the rack? Yes, I ...                       hung
3.    Did you hear the good news? Yes, I …    heard (sounds like ‘her’)
5.    Did you keep the receipt? Yes, I …                                    kept /ɛ/
7.    Did you leave work early yesterday? Yes, I …                         left
9.    Did you lose your Fast Pass? Yes, I …                                    lost
11. Did you mean what you said? Yes, I …                     meant /mɛnt/
       =Were you serious about what you said?
13. Did you put a stamp on the envelope? Yes, I …                      put       
15. Did you ride Muni to school? Yes, I …                                   rode
17. Did you let him go to the ballgame? Yes, I …                            let
19. Did you hold on to the rail? Yes, I …                                      held
21. Did you run all the way to work? Yes, I …                              ran
23. Did you drive to work this morning? Yes, I …                     drove
25. Did you fall down? Yes, I …                                                     fell
27. Did you fight in the war? Yes, I …                               fought /fɔt/
31. Did you get a flu shot last year? Yes, I …                                 got
33. Did you go to the restroom during the break? Yes, I …         went


      
SimplePastTenseOralD-G/H-R Take turns asking your partner.
2.    Did you hide it in the closet? Yes, I …               hid /ɪ/ (sounds like 'it')
4.    Did you hurt yourself? Yes, I …                        hurt (sounds like ‘her’)
6.    Did you know she was here? Yes, I … she was here.                     knew
8.    Did you lend him the screwdriver? Yes, I …                                    lent
10. Did you lie down and rest? Yes, I …and rested.                                lay
12. Did you make dinner for the kids? Yes, I …                                  made
14. Did you meet our new manager yesterday? Yes, I …                       met
16. Did you read the article*? Yes, I …                                 read (say: rɛd)
       *文 章 , artículo, статья, مقال
18. Did you ring the doorbell? Yes, I …                                                rang
20. Did you draw this picture yourself? Yes, I … drew (sounds like ‘you’)
22. Did you eat anything this morning? Yes, I …                       ate (say: 8)
24. Did you feel a pain in your chest? Yes, I …                                      felt
26. Did you find a good place to eat? Yes, I …                                   found
28. Did you forget about the meeting? Yes, I …                                 forgot
30. Did you give her the money? Yes, I …                                            gave
32. Did you grow up* in Japan?                           grew (sounds like ‘you’)
       *长大, criarse, провел детство, يكبر، يترعرع

No comments:

Post a Comment