Monday, January 28, 2013

Irregular Past Tense Verbs: D-G



Verbs d-g Negative
1. You did the dishes last night. No, I …
2. She drew this picture herself. No, she …
3. He drove to work this morning. No, he …
4. You ate a big breakfast this morning. No, I …
5. She fell down and hurt herself. No, she … and … herself.
6. She felt sick last weekend. No, she …
7. President Bush fought in the Vietnam War. No, President Bush …
8. You found a good dentist. No, I …
9. You flew back home over the vacation. No, I …
10.You forgot to sign your name. No, I …
11. She got a flu shot yesterday. No, she …
12. You gave me a cold! No, I
13. You went to work after school. No, I …
14. He grew up in a small family. No, he...
December 24, 2011 12:01 PM PST
Verbs d-g
1. Did you do your homework last night? Yes, I …
2. Did she draw this picture herself? Yes, she …
3. Did you drive her to the hospital? Yes, I …
4. Did you eat a banana before lunch? Yes, I …
5. Did your grandmother fall down? Yes, my grandmother …
6. Did you feel a pain in your chest? Yes, I …
7. Did he fight in the Vietnam War? Yes, he …
8. Did you find a nice restaurant? Yes, I …
9. Did you fly back home over the vacation? Yes, I …
10. Did you forget about the meeting? Yes, I …
11. Did she get a flu shot yesterday? Yes, she …
12. Did he give her the money? Yes, he …
13. Did you go to work after school? Yes, I …
14. Did he grow

No comments:

Post a Comment