Sunday, May 25, 2014

Two Shopping Converations




Returning a Sweater
a. Excuse me, I’_ like __ return* this sweater. *bring back
b. May I see your __________, please?
a. The receipt? (发票, recibo) I’m sorry, I _______ bring it with me.
b. I’m afraid* we can’t accept (接受) any returns without a receipt, sir/ma’am. *I’m sorry, but…
a. I see. Well, that’s OK. I’ll come _______tomorrow. I have it at home.





a. Excuse me, do you have these slacks in a 32/32?
b. Just a moment, I’ll check. Why don’t you have a seat? I’ll be back in a moment. (The sales clerk goes in back and comes back out.) You’re in luck. We have a pair. Would you like to try them on?
a. Sure. Where’s the fitting room*? *试衣间, probador
b. It’s right over here. Follow me. (The customer goes into the fitting room.) So, how do they fit?
a. The waist is too tight. Could you bring me a pair of 33/32s?
b. I’m afraid we don’t have any left in that size, sir/ma’am. (= We don’t have any more in that size.)
a. Ah, that’s too bad. Well, thanks anyway.
b. Certainly. Just let me know if I can find you anything else.
a. I will. (=I will let you know. I will tell you.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment