Friday, May 16, 2014

Shopping Conversation: At the Cashier's




a.        Excuse me, do you have these shoes in a size 10 wide?
b.       10 wide? I’m not sure. Let me check, OK? I’ll be right back. Why don’t you have a seat?
a.        Thank you.
b.       Here you go.
A 10 wide. (She helps the customer put the shoes on.)
a.        Why don’t you get up and walk around a little. How do they fit?
b.       Just right. They’re very comfortable. How much are they? a.        $76. They’re on sale. Today’s the last day.
b.       Really?
a.        Yes. Would you like to get them?
b.       Yes, I think so.
a.        OK, will that be cash or credit?
b.       American Express.
a.        I’m sorry, but we only accept Visa and Mastercard.
b.       OK, I’ll put it on* my Visa. *pay with
a.        OK. Swipe your card, please.
b.       Good. Now press “OK” if the amount (总数, 总额, suma, cantidad) you see is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment