Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aux-word or do/does/did?


Tell me the people are different. Use but. Finish each sentence with do/does/did or an aux-word. 
Examples
I live in San Francisco, but ... they don’t.
He can go on to Level 6, but ... she can’t.
1. I like my class, but he ...
2. She doesn’t like this class, but we ...
3. We can’t speak Mandarin, but they ...
4. I won some money in Reno, but my friend ...
5. I didn’t win anything in Reno, but my friend ...
6. The men went to the store, but the women ...
7. I have already spoken to the teacher, but Anna ...
8. I haven’t spoken to the teacher yet, but Anna ...
9. They can speak Spanish, but we ...
10. He has a bad accent, but she ...
11. I had to work yesterday, but he ...
12. I couldn’t go to work, but he ...
13. He’ll leave on Tuesday, but she ...
14. I won’t be able to come to class, but she ...
15. She wasn’t able to attend, but he ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment